Thursday, March 31, 2011

Finding the Pain

I knew I hurt.  I did not have time to check it out.  I did not have time to think.  Ever since I inadvertantly took wheat and dairy out of my diet on the first day of Lent, I have been trying to figure out what is going on with me and why I hurt.  Well, I don't have joint pain and I can breathe.  I wonder how long it's been that I had not been breathing with my full capacity.  Now, I have narrowed the next pain to lower back and neck pain.  It's no wonder I took a stress quiz this morning and tested out at 348.  After 300, the quiz makers stated, you would expect real heath concerns unless one removes the stressers. Oh gee, why didn't I think of that?  I will be taking myself to a chiropractor and MD to check it out.  I know my stress lives in my neck and lower back.  I did not expect to be looking at this stuff.  I expected to move through it to the next stage.  Looks like I was mistaken.   What a Lent this has been!  Sometimes, I feel like I'm clutching at something to steady myself.  Today, I have no soft words.  I feel a lot of pain.

No comments: