Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Light in Darkness

It's funny to me how I can be so full of angst about something, then I say it and the anxiety disappears.  Like shining a light in the darkness.  I have small boys.  My younger one would wake up screaming and have to sleep next to me until I figured out that the darkness was bothering him.  That day I bought flashlights.  I had to make a rule about them, because he is a small child.  He could only use it at night when I was not around. The screaming stopped.  I love that.  I feel so much more free having said what it was that I wanted to do for and with my family.  I have been able to start to clean and get ready because of it, and I am not so anxious.  I have work, lots of work, and if I keep working it will all come together.

I had a vision in the trees once.

No comments: