Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Pearl Company


This is one of the pieces at The Pearl Company 16 Steven Street Hamilton ON. I recommend anyone who can to check them out. Lots of stuff happens at The Pearl Company, and something is bound to interest you. Yesterday afternoon, I met with Barbara Milne who accepted some of my work for her gallery shop. As someone new on the art scene, this is huge for me. I have dreamed about this for a long time, and know it is the beginning of my work out in the public eye. I say go for what you know you want. Work it out the way it comes to you. We are not alone in the universe and sometimes connections take us where we want to be, other times the inner voice points us out to where we need to be. Since my father's fall and death last year, I put more stock into that inner voice. I do believe we all know what we need to be doing, we just need to strike out and do it.

No comments: