Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Movement Toward the New Desire


At this point in the process of this thing called life, I have noticed that when I know what I really want, obstacles show up. Yesterday was the day of obstacles and barrier jumping, many of them physical. I wonder if when you move in the direction that you have always wanted to move, these barriers and obstacles have always been there, but now they are apparent, or are they there because we need to know if this really is what our hearts desire is? Maybe it's like babies and children when the first want to move and get from one place to the other, they try and try different modes until something works. Maybe when we move in a new direction and barriers and obstacles come up, they are there because we have not yet learned to move in that particular way. I think that is most of it, but somehow I think there might be more to it. Maybe the universe just is used to a particular movement and our changing modes upsets things until we have established that mode as our normal modes. There might be some truth in that. What I know is that changing modes is really not for the faint of heart. Even when you know, like you know, like you really know what it is what you want, much effort it takes to make the first few movements toward the goal.
I chose this image because I love this little bottle so much. No other reason.

No comments: