Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Change of Plans

Troubles. Last night the computer that houses my photos stopped working. I had been in the middle of a post for this blog and wanted to finish, but this seems like a much better topic to write about. Life is like that. One moment you have an idea of how it is going to go and then the next moment something happen completely different from what was planned. So many times in my life have set out plans, only to have huge changes occur which make the plans impossible. I have found that the journey I took as a result on an unexpected path has always brought me wonderful treasures. Sometimes my whole life has been changed in a second, in a look, in a word. I find that amazing about life. Sometimes the journey has been rough and without much light on the path, but the other side of the darkness has always brought me something wonderful that has made me grateful that the plan was changed.

No comments: