Monday, June 13, 2011

Freedom- Eyes Forward

The professional organizer came today.  I am so happy.  For those of you who know and love me, know that organization of a domestic space is not my strength.  This woman put me at ease and since I am a very willing participant, I think this will be one of the best things that I have ever done for myself.  I think once I start a new domestic space, I will call in help as well.  It may be one of those lifetime things that I might just need to do once a year.  I might need to have a professional come through and help me make it right.  This afternoon it's the baby clothes.  Dad died when my little one was eighteen months old, but had his first surgery when my little one was only five moths old.  I bagged them up and put them in the attic.  Today I will look at them again, and sort through them.  There are many things in this house like that.  Things that would have been best dealt with sooner, but just never were,  I move forward, not back, and I think I should forgive myself for not being perfect and allow myself peace even if I am not perfect.  That might just be a good deal and I think I should take it.

No comments: